[Eeglablist] EEGLAB doesn't start on latest matlab and OS X

Martin Dinov m.dinov13 at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Oct 22 08:45:53 PDT 2014

Dear all,

I recently upgraded my OS X machine to the latest 10.10 Yosemite
version. Now, with the latest (?) MATLAB (R2014b) and with
eeglab13_3_2b, calling "eeglab" in MATLAB does not successfully start
EEGLAB. I get the following error messages:

>> eeglab
eeglab: options file is ~/eeg_options.m
Error using supergui (line 140)
supergui error: argument 'fig' must be numeric

Error in eeglab>eeg_mainfig (line 1304)
    supergui(gcf, geometry, [], listui{:});

Error in eeglab (line 449)
javaobj = eeg_mainfig(onearg);

Has anyone successfully gotten eeglab to run on this combination of OS X
and MATLAB versions?

Kind regards,

--
Martin Dinov, MSc