[Eeglablist] FFT vs. PSD

Sebastian Grissmann sebastian.grissmann at lead.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Oct 24 03:23:41 PDT 2014

Dear Arno,

I just realized that I was getting the same results ('logtrials' 'on'
or 'off') when I was also saving the single-trial measures for
single-trials statistics.

Could this be a bug?

Since I was always saving the single-trial measures, I´m now wondering
if I can assume that I already got the log data (even without
'logtrials' 'on')?... Or should I rather recompute my results?

Best,
Sebastian