[Eeglablist] .CNT files with no header

Michiel van Burik mvanburik at compumedics.com
Tue Oct 28 01:19:55 PDT 2014

Dear Matt,

At Neuroscan we might be able to repair the file for you. When you can
make the EEG data file available for me for download (via dropbox,
wetransfer or alike) I can see what I can do for you. My contact details
are shown below.

Best regards,

Michiel van Burik, PhD
Business Development Manager Neuroscan