[Eeglablist] EEG connectivity literature sources?

James Jones-Rounds jj324 at cornell.edu
Mon Nov 3 08:24:47 PST 2014

Hello all,

We are closing in on a manuscript for some SIFT-based analyses of EEG
connectivity data, and what we are struggling with now is finding a decent
body of references on EEG and connectivity, specifically using the MVAR
methods employed in SIFT (or similar methods). Certainly Pascual-Marqui's
trailblazing work with eLORETA dominates the landscape, but I'm wondering
if anyone can point to additional papers, outside the handful published by
the SCCN, that could provide some support for the methods we're using with
SIFT.

Thank you!

James

--