[Eeglablist] systematically deleting data

Stephen Politzer-Ahles spa268 at nyu.edu
Sun Nov 2 01:01:16 PST 2014

Hello Brittany,

EEG.times(end) should give you the duration of your file (specifically, the
latency of the very last sample). I don't think you can put a variable like
that in pop_select (I might be wrong, though), but you could do
EEG.times(end) at the command line to see the duration, and then put that
duration into pop_select. Alternatively, you could use the command-line
version of pop_select rather than the GUI version; that would allow you to
put a variable length there.

Best,
Steve

Stephen Politzer-Ahles