[Eeglablist] ICA results are not applied after copying to new data set

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Nov 4 11:41:38 PST 2014

Dear Becky,

Other other day I also encountered weird behavior of eeg_checkset().
I often copy EEG.icaweight and EEG.icasphere and run EEG =
eeg_checkset(EEG, 'ica'); this usually creates EEG.icaact but it did not,
so I needed to compute it my own.

As a workaround, could you run the code without the last line? It should be
sufficient.

Makoto