[Eeglablist] pop_regica

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Thu Nov 6 11:55:18 PST 2014

Hi Tyler and Makoto,

This is not an EEGLAB function. You should contact the authors of the EEGLAB plugin/extension directly.

Just as a reminders, EEGLAB potential bugs (again this is not one of them) should not be posted on the list but instead be submitted at the address below - we have a quick turnover now of about a week or two

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/bugzilla

Thanks,

Arno