[Eeglablist] Create a 128+8 configuration file for ActiView

Josefina josefinagu63 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 12 06:36:50 PST 2014

Dear all,

we are new user of BioSemi ActiveTwo. We use the 128 channel headcap.
We want to use two EXG electrodes for the mastoids or earlobes as
references and three EXG electrodes to supervise the eyemovement, one vertical
electro-oculo-gram (EOG) and two horizontal EOG .
But we don't know how to create the configuration file for the acquisition software ActiView
with this electrode arrangement.

We would be very grateful for any suggestions and inputs.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Kind regards,
Yuqiao Gu