[Eeglablist] Biosig2.88 plugin problems

José Luis joseluisulloafulgeri at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 06:52:12 PST 2014

Hello,

I am trying to load edf files in eeglab, and in a first try I open them
downloading the Biosig2.88 plugin. However, when I re-open matlab, add the
eeglab folder to my path I have many warnings regarding built-in functions
of matlab. Next, I am unable to open eeglab,

Any advice will be appreciated,
José Luis

***********

Warning: Function
/home/urc/Documents/MATLAB/Soft/Biosig2.88/biosig/maybe-missing/freemat3.5/sign.m
has the same name as a MATLAB builtin. We suggest you rename
the function to avoid a potential name conflict.

> In path at 110
  In addpath at 87
  In eeglab>addpathifnotinlist at 2000
  In eeglab at 230
eeglab: options file is ~/eeg_options.m
Undefined function 'fgetline' for input arguments of type
'double'.

Error in fgetl (line 23)
    y = fgetline(fid);

Error in eeg_getversion (line 40)