[Eeglablist] Preprocessing Pipeline for Artifact Subspace Reconstruction

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Sun Nov 16 14:58:55 PST 2014

Dear Srinivas,

> Highpass filter the data at 1HZ . Do I need to do this if I use
clean_rawdata?

clean_rawdata() has a high-pass filter so if you like how it works you
don't need to run eegfiltnew().

> should I use clean_artifacts with selected options? Any recommendations?

Try it with several parameter combinations until you feel confident with
it. As I wrote, in our unpublished study ASR with SD==20 showed the best.
Compare SD==20 and SD==4 to see how the results differ.

Makoto