[Eeglablist] Function to do cluster-based statistics

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Thu Nov 27 23:20:25 PST 2014

Dear Eric,

What EEGLAB has is functions to cluster ICA components.
I am not sure that this is what you are looking for.

To perform the clustering itself, EEGLAB uses the Matlab kmean function or if you do not have the statistics toolbox the kmeanscluster.m function (embedded in EEGLAB). Look also for the function robust_kmeans.m in EEGLAB.

Arno