[Eeglablist] Topographical plots for frequency band

Yamil Vidal Dos Santos hvidaldossantos at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 04:19:58 PST 2014

Hi Nicolas,
The simplest would be to band pass filter the data to your freq range of
interest and then you can simply use topoplot.m
As you would be using a rather narrow filter, I recommend you to read this
article in order to design a filter that won't mess up your data.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0165027014002866

I cannot think of another option, but I'm interested in the opinion of the
community.
Best,
Yamil

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 5:57 PM, Nicolas LEBAR <nicolas.lebar at etu.univ-amu.fr