[Eeglablist] re-referencing offline with ActiCap

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 29 16:53:43 PST 2015

Dear Sarah,

Sorry for the slow response. I hope someone have helped you outside the
list.
I recommend average reference since this is least biased. There are related
discussions on the past communication so I recommend you search the keyword
'reference' You can find posts by authors of papers about EEG reference
issues (off the top of my head I remember Joseph Dien for example)
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/

Makoto