[Eeglablist] Error regarding dataset number of channels

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 29 18:12:13 PST 2015

Dear Lydia,

Yes, I believe I experienced the same error. I directly asked Ramon to look
into it a while ago, so it should be fixed by now in the latest version of
EEGLAB. 13.1.1 is not updated to I recommend you renew it and try it again.
Sorry for inconvenience. If the problem still continues let me know.

Makoto