[Eeglablist] Qs about single vs. double precision

Monica Parelkar mparelkar at cfri.ca
Fri Feb 6 13:18:42 PST 2015

Hi,

I once read in one of your emails that Matlab 2014 becomes unstable is it is single precision EEG data and that double precision data is better. I googled up to understand what is single vs. double precision data but could not find any information.

Can someone please explain what they are or provide a weblink I can read up?

Thanks,
Monica

Monica Parelkar
Research Assistant (Dept. of Psychiatry, UBC)
CFRI-Centre for Autism Research
938 West 28th Avenue, 3rd floor, Workstation 3
Vancouver, BC V5Z 4H4