[Eeglablist] Need help in SIFT Toolbox

neelam sharma sharma21neelam at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 01:36:02 PDT 2015

Hello,

I am trying to use your EEGLAB plugin -SIFT toolbox for obtaining brain
connectivity. I have loaded my 14 channel EMOTIV edf file, edited channel
locations in eeglab. Using SIFT I have preprocessed data, but
when performing model fitting and  estimation and selecting model order
assistant, i am getting following error:

defaultparallelconfiguration has been removed. use parallel.default cluster
profile instead.

I am unable to understand this error. Can you kindly help me remove this
error so that I can proceed further in using SIFT toolbox.

*Regards*
*Neelam Sharma*
*PhD Scholar*
*Electrical Engineering Department, *