[Eeglablist] EEG.epoch.eventurevent now missing?

Brian Scally scallybrian at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 17:46:02 PDT 2015

Hi,

I had written a script using the EEG.epoch.eventurevent array of an
uncleaned dataset to compare with the EEG.epoch.eventurevent array of a
cleaned dataset in order to index the rejected trials in behavioural data.

I've since tried to run the script and found the EEG.epoch.eventurevent is
missing from the structure. I assume this is due to something I altered in
another preprocessing script, but I can't think of what it might be. Can
anyone suggest why this is happening? Is there something that needs to be
done in order to initialize that array at the beginning?

Furthermore, can anyone suggest a workaround now that the array is gone?

Cheers
Brian