[Eeglablist] EEG.epoch.eventurevent now missing?

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Mar 19 13:22:15 PDT 2015

Dear Brian,

I'm not sure if I understood your situation correctly, but...

   1. eeg_checkset runs event consistency check, for example
   2. You may want to check this function: EEG = eeg_checkset(EEG,
   'eventconsistency') or 'event', 'makeur', 'checkur'...

I know EEG events and epochs could be tricky if you want to do real
low-level processes. But you seem to have a good skill. Good luck!

Makoto