[Eeglablist] slowly scrolling plot

Bachman, Peter bachmanpm at upmc.edu
Tue Mar 31 11:15:58 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone's aware of any Matlab (R2014b, with EEGLAB 13_4_4b, set to single precision) or Windows (7) parameters I can change to increase how quickly I can scroll through continuous data (using pop_eegplot).

The particular continuous files are large (64 channels, 1024 Hz, 20 min) and I'd prefer not to downsample or split them; however, I should also have plenty of processing capacity (32 GB RAM and 28 cores).

Is there anything I can do with swap file size or any graphic processor unit tweaks I can make to allow me to scroll through the continuous data without 5 or 6 sec of lag time?

Thanks!
Pete

Peter Bachman, PhD
Neuroscience of Risk & Development Laboratory
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pittsburgh
(412) 647-9465
bachmanpm at upmc.edu<mailto:bachmanpm at upmc.edu>