[Eeglablist] Epoch Data

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Apr 7 12:26:38 PDT 2015

Dear Raju,

Something like this... no guarantee. I haven't used the 3D head topo
myself, but just replace the topoplot() with the 3-D topo function.

chIdx = [your channel index here];
epochIdx = [your epoch index here];]
figure
for latencyIdx = 1:100
    subplot(10,10,latencyIdx)
    tmpData = squeeze(EEG.data(chIdx, latencyIdx, epochIdx));
    topoplot(tmpData, EEG.chanlocs)
end