[Eeglablist] Interpolation Documentation

Will Beischel beischelnu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 11:57:55 PDT 2015

Hello,

I am considering using the interpolation function to get rid of some bad
electrodes in my data. However, my PI wants to see some documentation of
how interpolation works, specifically for the "Spherical" option. I know
that the code for that function is available, but is there any more
theoretical/methodological documentation for interpolation?

Also, since we use our own custom codes to process much of our data, he is
wondering if it would be OK to just average the nearby electrodes manually
using a few lines of code in Matlab.

Any thoughts appreciated! Thank you!

-Will Beischel
Northwestern University