[Eeglablist] nft toolbox

Azeez Adebimpe ayobimpe2004 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 11 00:25:08 PDT 2015

hello  I am trying to create BEM but this is error I encountered with both window    xp and window 7    %%    ??? Error using ==> bem_generate_eeg_matrices at 57    Failed to execute:    This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual    way.    Please contact the application's support team for more information.    Error in ==> Forward_Problem_Solution>pushbuttonCreateModel_Callback at 464    bem_generate_eeg_matrices(handles.model);    Error in ==> gui_mainfcn at 75            feval(varargin{:});    Error in ==> Forward_Problem_Solution at 61        gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});    Error in ==>    @(hObject,eventdata)Forward_Problem_Solution('pushbuttonCreateModel_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))