[Eeglablist] Compare cohernece in maximum possible pairs in the form of topographic maps

Simon-Shlomo Poil poil.simonshlomo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 06:54:00 PDT 2015

Dear Lall Hussain,

You can compute coherence between all channel pair using the
Neurophysiological Biomarker Toolbox (NBT), see
https://www.nbtwiki.net/doku.php?id=tutorial:coherence#.VS--UTfhl0w

Best wishes,
Simon

--
Simon-Shlomo Poil, Dr.
LinkedIn profile: http://ch.linkedin.com/in/simonshlomopoil/

The Neurophysiological Biomarker Toolbox (NBT): http://www.nbtwiki.net

My latest publications:
Integrative EEG biomarkers predict progression to Alzheimer's disease at
the MCI stage: http://l.nbtwiki.net/19jMuy8

The Amsterdam Resting-State Questionnaire reveals multiple phenotypes of
resting-state cognition: http://l.nbtwiki.net/17yblK7