[Eeglablist] Continuous EEG signal classification for motor imagery tasks

Seyed Mohammad Reza Shahshahni smr.shahshahani at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 07:48:00 PDT 2015

Dear all,
It's been a while that I've got myself involved in the world of BCI as well
as EEGLAB.
As a start, I've tried to use EEGLAB and BCILAB to filter a continuous
dataset (BCI competition IV - dataset 1) and train a new model (CSP
paradigm). But I don't know how to apply the model on the evaluation
dataset, continuously. At least, I want to have a continuous classification
response by sliding a window over the signal. How is it possible in EEGLAB
or BCILAB?
I know the question might be somehow crude, but please be open and guide me.
Thanks in advance.
Shahshahani, Seyed Mohammad Reza