[Eeglablist] ERD/ERS

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Apr 21 10:49:15 PDT 2015

Dear Rita,

> When I download the dataset, the subject, session, condition and group
are empty. But when I filled it, and the I precompute channel measures for
study the results are all messy!

These items are important to create STUDY design. You may want to double
check if you did not make any mistake.

> It is possible to do a time-frequency, for multi subjects, for more than
one channel?

I don't have experience in STUDY level analysis with channels, but it
should be possible. It sounds like you may want to check out and go through
EEGLAB tutorial. http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/eeglabtut.html Good luck.

Makoto