[Eeglablist] Scaling ICA component activities to RMS microvolt.

Maria Ribeiro maria.j.ribeiro at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 02:05:53 PDT 2015

Hi!

I would like to retrieve the single trial values of component activities
normalized to RMS microvolts (I'm using EEGLAB Version 13.4.4b).

Are activity values in EEG.icaact scaled to RMS microvolts?

If not, how should I proceed to normalize the component activities to RMS
microvolt?

Memory ICA option  'scale ICA component activities to RMS in microvolts'
does not seem to affect these values. What does this option do?

MANY THANKS!

Maria Ribeiro

IBILI, Faculdade de Medicina

Universidade de Coimbra