[Eeglablist] BCILAB "TO PLOT" REAL TIME

Borja Carrillo borjacape at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 02:15:55 PDT 2015

Dear Eeglab experts,

I would like to know if in BCILAB it is possible to visualize a window with
several channels versus time, with the label of each channel and the time
in the axes... I mean which function can do that.

I know that run_writevisualization() does something that seems like that,
but it actually does "bar(y)" (y=signals) and it is a bars diagram that
changes their value along the time. I would want a visualization of a real
EEG signals.

For example in EEGLAB the function is eegplot().

Kind regards,

Borja