[Eeglablist] After epoching data the EEG.event is empty []

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue May 5 07:52:40 PDT 2015

Dear Sahar,

Sorry for the trouble.
I can't think of any reason for it though.
Looks like you manually tried to take care of EEG.urevent (your description
seems interrupted by the way) but it's better to leave EEGLAB to take care
of it. If you want to make it, use EEG = eeg_checkset(EEG, 'makeur'); (or
something like that) to force EEGLAB to recreate it.

To let us troubleshoot the problem, you should tell us more detail about
the process you take. Generally speaking, I don't hear very often about the
trouble in managing events.

Makoto