[Eeglablist] Weakened signal at Pz electrode

Roni Shafir ronishafir1 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 04:39:39 PDT 2015

Hi all,
We are using BioSemi in our experiments and recently moved from 64
electrodes to 32 electrodes.
We are still using the 64 electrode caps.
Something very strange that I noticed is that since we moved to 32
electrodes, Pz electrode has a very low (kind of flat) signal, as apposed
to what I used to see when we used 64 electrodes.
What could be the problem? I thought it may be related to the recording
system or the online reference.
Importantly, there is no problem with the electrode because I used
different sets and this pattern remained unchanged.
Did anyone have this problem already?
Would appreciate your help.
Roni