[Eeglablist] Weakened signal at Pz electrode

Dezhong Yao dyao at uestc.edu.cn
Wed May 13 06:22:09 PDT 2015

Dear all
 IF the "reference" is close to Pz, the signal will be very small.
 A  proper way to remove the unknown but always existed non-zero  "reference effect" is to adopt the general zero-reference by a free software (REST at:  http://www.neuro.uestc.edu.cn/rest/ ), which may translate any data to zero-reference.
  certainly, if you meet any problem in using the software, you may cotact us.
------------------
Dezhong Yao  PhD
Cheung Kong Professor of Neuroengineering, Neuroimaging
E-mail: dyao at uestc.edu.cn
Fax: 86-28-83208238; Tel: 86-28-83201018
Director, Key Laboratory for NeuroInformation,  Ministry of Education, China
              International Joint Research Center for NeuroInformation, Ministry of Science and Technology, China
Dean,      School of Life Science and Technology, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Sichuan,Chengdu 610054, China
Director,  Center for Information in BioMedicine, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, China
http://www.neuro.uestc.edu.cn/bci/member/yao/yao.html
尧德中 电子科技大学 生命科学与技术学院/信息医学研究中心/神经信息教育部重点实验室/神经信息国际联合研究中心
2015-05-13