[Eeglablist] Method for multi-class classification of independent components of EEG

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Sun May 17 13:49:00 PDT 2015

Thank you for this awesome tool Laura!
Please allow me to say that I've used Laura's very cool method with ease
within eeglab, using recent versions of eeglab.
The results are useful and nuanced, and I look forward to comparisons or
integrations with Chaumon et al's recent ICA toolbox,
or some version of ICA reliability testing such as GIFT from Calhoun or
RELICA from Artoni.