[Eeglablist] Changes in Event type caused by exporting the file to BDF format

rinat H missmuffett2010 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 08:10:24 PDT 2015

Hi,

I have programmed my Exp in Psychtoolbox. I'm using biosemi system and
my output file is in

BDF format. After I have imported the BDF file to EEGLAB and did some
processing I exported

the file as BDF again and when I opened it later in EEGLAB (or other
program such as analyzer)

the event type seems to have transformed. This also happens when the
data is left unchanged, that is, it is the export of the file as BDF
that changes/deletes/adds the trigger numbers in

the EEG.event.

I was wondering whether you had any similar issues with exporting to
BDF or  have any

suggestions on solving the matter.

Thanks a lot!