[Eeglablist] SIFT analytic statistics

Octavian Lie octavian.lie at gmail.com
Mon May 18 09:07:23 PDT 2015

Dear All,

I am a new member. I tried to use the analytic code for the DTF measures
based on Eichler 2006, and it looks that this is not available in the last
(beta) release. Any plans to implement that soon?

On the same note, I am using adaptive DTF measures on nonstationary time
series (seizures). I am not sure the pointwise significance levels
calculated as in Eichler would accommodate the time varying case. One
option is to break down nonstationary EEG time series I work
with in several epochs of relative stationarity, and calculate pointwise
significance on these epochs. Is there a way to use *est_checkMVARStability()
*to accomplish this? I mention I use a Kalman based TVAR process and not
the window based approach implemented in SIFT. If not, any alternatives
suggested?

Thank you,

Octavian