[Eeglablist] Influence of channel interpolation on connectivity

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu May 21 10:26:57 PDT 2015

Dear Maxim,

I'm not so knowledgeable about connectivity analysis, but I believe that
you just get interpolated results. It's benign in the sense that it does
not harm good results, and if you are interpolating channels it is quite
straightforward (we are having trouble trying to interpolate 'missing' ICs.)

Makoto