[Eeglablist] permutations test on eeglab

Angel Tabullo angeltabullo at yahoo.com
Sat May 23 07:42:01 PDT 2015

Hi everyone! I wanted to ask if there's a permutation test equivalent of a factorial repeated measures  ANOVA (2 x 2) and if it is possible to run it directly on eeglab. In addition, I need to know if it it's possible to extract the value of the statistic and the p-values as well.
I understand this might be a rather basic question, but I couldn't find the answer in the tutorial, so I thank you all for your patience.