[Eeglablist] permutations test on eeglab

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu May 28 12:22:00 PDT 2015

Dear Angel,

> permutation test equivalent of a factorial repeated measures  ANOVA (2 x
2)

I don't understand what you mean... is it like using anova on permuted data
to generate surrogate statistucs?

In the EEGLAB STUDY, a group-level statistics solution for EEGLAB, has
something like it. It supports up to two-way statistics, and you can run
mixed design (at least it seems so.)

> if it it's possible to extract the value of the statistic and the
p-values as well.

You need to run code to obtain the output.

> I understand this might be a rather basic question

It's been a longstanding problem in EEGLAB that users cannot reach the
output values.

Makoto