[Eeglablist] Whether EEG lab is suitable for EMG signal processing?

Yaxiong Xie xieyaxiongfly at gmail.com
Mon May 25 01:29:10 PDT 2015

Dear All,

This is Alex. I am a PHD student of Computer Science. Recently I want to do
some research on human muscle activity measured using EMG sensors.

However, I am not so familiar with EEG and EMG signal processing. So I
googled it and found out that EEGLAB is a widely used and accepted
opensource software for EEG signal processing. Question is I am only
interested in EMG signal processing so that I am wondering whether it is
also suitable for EMG signal processing? Shall I turn to another platform
that fits my request?

Thanks for your time and have a nice day.

-Best

Alex

--

*Alex Xie*

School of Computer Engineering

Nanyang Technological University, Singapore