[Eeglablist] Whether EEG lab is suitable for EMG signal processing?

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Jun 3 10:52:58 PDT 2015

Dear Alex,

We've been doing some EMG analysis using EEGLAB. You can do most of the
signal processing with it (except for 'rectify the data' since that is not
an option for EEG signal process... but why do we want to rectify EMG?) Of
course you don't want to run brain source localization with arm/leg muscle
potentials :-)

Makoto