[Eeglablist] Electrooculogram (EOG) correction

Stephen Politzer-Ahles spa268 at nyu.edu
Wed May 27 12:56:30 PDT 2015

Hello Aurélie,

This depends on what method you would like to use. If you want to correct
EOG using ICA, this capability is already built into EEGLAB so you don't
need to download a plugin (the EEGLAB wiki has more information on how to
run ICA). Other methods, like regression-based correction, might not be
implemented, though.

Best,
Steve

Stephen Politzer-Ahles