[Eeglablist] Averaging channels and statistics in STUDY

Varghese Peter V.Peter at uws.edu.au
Thu May 28 01:00:08 PDT 2015

Dear list,

I am trying to perform parametric statistics between two conditions in eeglab STUDY on 128 channel EEG data. I want to average the frontal electrodes and see whether the conditions differ in the frontal electrode cluster. When I select the option of "average selected channels" under parameters, it works if I select up to 4 electrodes. When I select more than 4 electrodes, the statistics is not performed. I was wondering whether anyone had any similar issues or have any suggestions on resolving this?

Thank you,
Kind regards,
Varghese Peter