[Eeglablist] Averaging channels and statistics in STUDY

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Jun 3 11:01:33 PDT 2015

Dear Varghese,

Sorry for inconvenience. Unfortunately I don't have much experience with
channel statistics on STUDY. Could you file the issue to eeglab bugzilla?
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/bugzilla/
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

There is a workaround, of course, to do it in a command line. However it
requires a bit of matlab coding skill. If you are interested in knowing it
please let me know.

Makoto