[Eeglablist] Data analysis with few channels

Agnieszka Zuberer azuberer at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 3 12:04:03 PDT 2015

Dear Makoto,

regarding the small number of channels and the small number of available
data points I would have suggested a regression based artifact removal
instead of an ICA. I am using only 3 electrodes and had very bad results
with an ICA. However, I am still looking for a proper regression based
artifact removal procedure in EEGlab or MATLAB. I have checked the extended
EEGlab plugin list but could not find a regression based artifact removal
procedure.

Please advice.

thanks
Agnieszka