[Eeglablist] AMICA Error

Srinivas Kota svkota at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 06:32:50 PDT 2015

Thanks Jason. This is what I did in Mac terminal. I didn't get any errors
when I tried

[weights,sphere,mods] = runamica12( 'memorize.fdt', 'num_chans',
71,'outdir', outdir );

*$* cd /Users/administrator/Desktop/amica_matlab_scripts

*amica_matlab_scripts administrator$* ls -l

total 25088

-rw-rw-rw-@ 1 administrator  staff  5205872 Jan 26  2012 amica12mac32

-rw-rw-rw-@ 1 administrator  staff  6479160 Jan 26  2012 amica12mac64

*amica_matlab_scripts administrator$* chmod 755 amica12mac64

*amica_matlab_scripts administrator$* ls -l

total 25088

-rw-rw-rw-@ 1 administrator  staff  5205872 Jan 26  2012 amica12mac32

-rwxr-xr-x@ 1 administrator  staff  6479160 Jan 26  2012 amica12mac64

Best