[Eeglablist] Effect of anti-aliasing low-pass filter on connectivity analysis

K Jeffrey Eriksen eriksenj at ohsu.edu
Wed Jun 24 15:15:36 PDT 2015

I agree that zero phase lag is best. Anything else distorts the phase relationships. I know BESA proponents have argued about “future leaking into the past”, but I think that is simply a common sense notion that is not really true globally.

I wish I could prove it mathematically, but a simple simulation should demonstrate it. Maybe I will get around to it someday.

-Jeff Eriksen