[Eeglablist] How can split a continuous register in epoched data

Mateu Servera mservera at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 01:42:01 PDT 2015

Hi,

My problem seems simple but (I'm sorry) have not found the solution in the
tutorial. I have a continuous record of 2 minutes and I want to analyze by
epochs of 2 seconds. That is, once I loaded the entire record I want to
divide approximately in 180/2 = 90 epochs, and then analyze data by epochs
to select or eliminate those with artifacts.

I have found how to deal with epoched data previously defined during the
recording, but not *a posteriori*.

Thanks

Mateu