[Eeglablist] How can split a continuous register in epoched data

Germano Gallicchio germano.gallicchio at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 01:46:10 PDT 2015

Hi Mateu,

  you can use eeg_regepochs(). It splits a continuous recording in several
epochs of a defined length.
For example, if you want to create epochs of 2 seconds:
   EEG = eeg_regepochs(EEG, 'recurrence', 2, 'rmbase', NaN);
Type help eeg_regepochs for more info.

  On a side note, you might want to check Makoto's plugin for rejection of
portions of continuous data:
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/TrimOutlier

All the best,
Germano