[Eeglablist] Importing mat files into eeglab in matlab

Renato M. Maciel rmacielrm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 09:26:05 PDT 2015

Dears, good evening!

I wish I could import mat files in EEGLab, for some reason I could not do
that. I already have some experience with Matlab, however it is happening
something that i cannot understand well. To better explain it, I am using
the EEGLab GUI following these instructions: File>>Import Data>> Using
EEGLab functions and plugins>>from ASCII/float file or Matlab array, after
that I am setting my sample rate (1000 Hz) and who many channels I have
used (5 brain's regions), also I am setting the browse path (to eeglab
recognise where is my file and then I click in OK. Nothing is happening
after that.

What Am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.
Maciel R.