[Eeglablist] Importing mat files into eeglab in matlab

Simon-Shlomo Poil poil.simonshlomo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 16:49:16 PDT 2015

Dear Maciel,

Try to just load the .mat file in Matlab using the load command.

Then I assume you will see a matrix in the workspace. Try to import this
matrix instead using the same function as you used above.

Hope it works.

Best wishes,
Simon

--
Simon-Shlomo Poil, Dr.
LinkedIn profile: http://ch.linkedin.com/in/simonshlomopoil/

Need help with your EEG analysis? Outsource your EEG analysis to NBT
Analytics: http://l.nbtwiki.net/1FrE4if

The Neurophysiological Biomarker Toolbox (NBT): http://www.nbtwiki.net

My latest publications:
Subcortical Glutamate Mediates the Reduction of Short-Range Functional
Connectivity with Age in a Developmental Cohort:
http://l.nbtwiki.net/1LnYs92

Integrative EEG biomarkers predict progression to Alzheimer's disease at
the MCI stage: http://l.nbtwiki.net/19jMuy8