[Eeglablist] Importing mat files into eeglab in matlab

Renato M. Maciel rmacielrm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 20:29:46 PDT 2015

Dear Simon, I am using this alternative way that you pointed out to me,
moment I need to run the eeglab function, then it has crashed. What I'm
doing: I have loaded my mat file, then it appears in my matlab workspace. I
have a channel called AMY (it is one array) then I have been trying to load
this array typing >> eeglab(AMY), and my matlab is crashing for that.
Initially I am running just eeglab function in matlab prompt. The GUI
interface open but I cannot set it up.

Do you have any more idea?

Thanks again,
Maciel