[Eeglablist] Trying to get pop_rejspec (rejection of abnormal spectra to work)

Ramón Martinez nucleuscub at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 10:46:18 PDT 2015

Dear Alex,
  I suggest you to get the whole pack instead of grabbing a few functions.
 Get the version with the latest updates at our GIT repo at:
https://bitbucket.org/sccn_eeglab/eeglab in the branch 'develop'.
 Since the list is not intended to be used to report these issues, If the
problem persist,  submit your bug to our bug tracker at:
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/bugzilla/
We take care of the reports ASAP.
 Thanks,
 Ramon

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 6:34 PM, NIJO ABRAHAM <nabra005 at odu.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>>
>> I have EEGLAB v13.4.4 and I am trying to use GUI to create a history file
>> for multiple subject processing.
>> Midway, while trying to reject abnormal spectra using pop_rejspec.m, I
>> ran into an issue with eegplot with the following error:
>>
>> Reference to non-existent field 'freqs'.
>> Error in eegplot (line 256)
>>        [temp, fBeg] = min(abs(g.freqs-g.freqlimits(1)));
>>
>> Error in pop_rejspec (line 212)
>> eegplot( allspec(elecrange,:,:), 'srate', EEG.srate, 'freqlimits',
>>     [1 EEG.srate/2], 'command', ...
>>  Error while evaluating UIControl Callback
>>
>> *So, I updated the pop_rejspec code with what looked like a later version
>> from the UCSD website. However I ran, into the following error with
>> eegplot:*
>>
>> Error using eegplot (line 324)
>> eegplot: unrecognized option: 'movebutton'
>>
>> Error in pop_rejspec (line 270)
>> eegplot(EEG.data(elecrange,:,:), 'winlength', 5, 'position',
>>         [100 550 800 500], ...
>>
>> Error while evaluating UIControl Callback
>>
>> *Following this error, I updated the eegplot with a latest version from
>> UCSD website and ran into the next error, *
>>
>> Error using matlab.graphics.Graphics/set
>> The name 'Units' is not an accessible property for an instance of
>> class 'matlab.graphics.GraphicsPlaceholder'.
>>
>> Error in eegplot (line 980)
>>   set(u,'Units','Normalized')
>>
>> Error in pop_rejspec (line 270)
>> eegplot(EEG.data(elecrange,:,:), 'winlength', 5, 'position',
>>         [100 550 800 500], ...
>>
>> The pop_rejspec.m looks like a neat function according to the tutorial.
>> Could someone help me to get past these errors, if this is not a serious
>> bug ?
>>
>> Alex

Ramon Martinez-Cancino